Building business network of ambitious, smart, and creative people to share knowledge with is one of the best things you can do for your business! Found out how to build a strong and powerful network!
Today, successful and prosperous business development depends on building strong relationships and using those relationships to meet and connect with new people and potential clients. These relationships create the foundation of your business network and it is really important that you constantly grow and take care of these relationships.
In this article, we are going to show you how to build a strong and powerful business network:
- Use testimonials – Your buyers are your most important promoters. Ask them if they are interested in providing a testimonial about the product they’ve bought from you. Usually, they agree as they want you and your business to succeed. The testimonial may be a short quote that shows how your product solved their problem.
- Make sure always to seek referrals – Your clients usually know someone who also needs your products. It is totally okay to ask them for a referral. With a referred contact and a trusted and satisfied customer, you can send an email or make a phone call to gain an introduction.
- Blog – Creating a personal blog on your website is an excellent way for your potential clients to learn more about you, get to know you better, discover more about your business philosophy, the products you are selling, and etc. Blogs are great for enabling interaction with your audience and a great way to establish new relationships and increase your business network.
- Participate in Industry Meetings – The face-to-face meetings are not dead, at least not yet. Participating in industry conferences, meetings, and tradeshows is an excellent way to nurture business relationships with colleagues and meet new people.
- Be Social – Being social is really important! You can grow your business network by using social media networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and etc. There are also some great social apps you can use. However, before you download all apps and start using them, you need to make sure you understand the platform, how it works, and how you can benefit from it.
Use these tactics, work on your business relationships and we ensure you your business network will grow, as well as, your business company!
— Álvaro López Herrera (@allopher) 22 de junio de 2017